“Positive change is a process that requires commitment over time. Whether you want to optimize your vision or improve your health, commitment and success are easier when you have the support of a coach. Let’s work together to address your specific needs and help you meet your goals.”
Most people are born with the potential for clear eyesight and functional vision. But today’s lifestyle demands more of our vision than ever before. Glasses and surgery are an important standard of eye care. Yet, these do not typically address the underlying habit patterns of worsening vision. That’s because vision occurs mainly in the mind and brain. If you are experiencing vision challenges, Natural Vision Coaching is a complementary approach that can help you:
- Relax your eyes, mind and body.
- Learn healthy vision and lifestyle habits.
- Reduce visual effects of stress and trauma.
- Build or relearn essential skills.
- Increase visual clarity and comfort.
- Deepen your awareness.
- Reverse or stabilize your vision condition.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching is based on the following concepts:
- The food you eat can nourish and regenerate you.
- No one diet or lifestyle works for everyone.
- Your career, relationships, spirituality and physical activities are “primary food” and integral to your health.
- Support from a coach can help you discover your imbalances.
- You have the power to heal yourself.
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching can help you:
- Develop a healthy relationship with food.
- Address your belly and bowel issues.
- Manage your stress.
- Make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Transform beliefs and habit patterns that impact your health.
- Learn to listen to your body.
- Discover the changes that are right for you.
- Optimize your health and vitality.
Color Light Therapy
Sharon draws on four different systems of light therapy to help people connect with their inner resources and support the process of positive change. Color light is used to reduce the stress response and balance the autonomic nervous system. It is used to enhance vision and overall health. Light therapy can be helpful for balancing emotions, decreasing pain, inflammation, nausea and depression, improving sleep and digestion. Colors are either viewed through your eyes or applied on points and zones of your body.
Learn self-care practices to address your physical, mental and emotional needs. Individualized sessions may include guided meditation, breathwork, gentle movement, stretches and balances. Specializing in gentle, restorative and chair-assisted yoga. Yoga for Parkinson’s disease, gut health, and eyes.
Making art is a great way to stimulate your brain, focus your mind and express yourself. The creative process engages the visual system while promoting imagination and fine motor coordination. Making art is relaxing. It provides a safe way to process emotions, a means to self-awareness and also has been shown to decrease depression and anxiety.
Note: Some services may require a prescription for occupational therapy.